PSD - Post sales depression

Friday 4 January 2013
Again, without making fun of a serious disorder in our society, I currently have PSD.

I was one of those cool/lame people on Boxing Day that, after a full Christmas Day packed with food & fun, woke up at 7am to get myself to the highly advertised sales.

I spent a few hours at Tuggerah Westfield and went into every shop that sold shoes (David Jones, Betts, Rubi etc) and DID NOT FIND ONE PAIR for my collection. I couldn't even cheer myself up by visiting my husband Max Brenner (maxbrenner.com.au) because it didn't open until 10am, so I got a pedicure @ Professionail (pic below) & headed home...just in time for the cricket as well...yay :(

For just about everyday since then I have shopped in person or online and still have not found anything awesome, unique, not too high, not too low but just right.

Where do you find the best shoe deals? What was your best Boxing Day bargain? Help me get out of this current funk I am in!!!


Grace xo

1 comments:

gorjess said...

You must have missed the $5 shoe sale over at Shoe Me Gorgeous on boxing day hun! x

Post a Comment