Bambi in heels...not a good look

Tuesday 22 January 2013
I was watching a fashion highlight show from the Golden Globes, and I was shocked and appalled by what I saw! Check this out, especially at 1min 25.
Lena Dunham Struggling to Walk


You may think I am being harsh, but there is countless footage of Lena severely struggling to wear her 6inch Louboutin's, check it out on Youtube when she accepted her two awards.

I feel this is an abomination for the following reasons:
1. Lena's dress is so long you cannot even see the shoes that are beautiful yet causing Lena considerable pain.
2. Lena has been nominated for months and should have trained to walk in them.
3. Lena should have wore more comfortable shoes for an evening that she was going to be on her feet the majority of the time.

Here is a link to a video where she has finally taken her shoes off -
Shoes are off! 


What do you think? Am I being too harsh?

Either way, I think the show looks interesting and Lena seems like a great person, she just needs to be more vocal to her stylist about her heel wearing abilities!

Grace xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment