'Tennis' & 'Fashion' go backHAND in backHand

Wednesday 30 January 2013
Not my image :)
I am a fan of tennis, but do not follow it religiously. However, every year I do tend to watch matches played during the Australian Open. 

Honestly, who would have thought that it's 'crisp whites' only that we used to see + the occassional mullet, would turn into the huge rectangle colourful catwalk that it is today? 
Not only that, but the fact that it appears to be the men leading in the tennis fashion headlines lately. Awesome!!

One of my favourite tennis players and all around great human being is Roger Federer. Not only is he a remarkable tennis player with a delightful on and off the court presence, the icing on the delicious Swiss cake is his impeccable fashion sense (Yes, I admit it, R Fed crush up in ere!!!!). 
Check out his outfit from this year's Australian Open - I really love the dash of fluro pink.

 


It kind of reminds me of my netburners that I improved by adding pink laces (which I cannot wear for netball anymore, find out why here) So now they are used for playing volleyball and my lunchtime walkies if the temperature is below 25 degrees haha.
Asics Gel Netburners - best netball shoe around!
Lunchtime Walkies

 
Another reason why I love his outfit - the shoes that started this blog are fluro pink - check out my first post here.


Who was your best dressed for the Australian Open?? Anyone else maybe have a crush on R Fed??




Grace xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment