Red & Green should always be seen

Tuesday 25 December 2012
Merry Christmas everyone!

One of my fun Christmas traditions involves wearing one red shoe and one green shoe - obviously of the same heel height.

The only other day of the year that I do this is generally on my birthday, see my birthday post here.
Unfortunately this year due to inclement weather, rough terrain (steep driveways, a cemetery and a bush property) and my ongoing Skankle ankle problems detailed here, I had to wear something more stable and water friendly.

I decided on my fluro yellow / green mini wedge


perfect for the day, easy to clean the mud off and super quick drying. I first fell for these mini wedges months ago, please read about my journey trying to find another pair because I loved them so much here and guess what ladies?! You can now own a pair for a 1/3 of the price I paid, they are now onsale in the online rubi store for $5!!!!!! Check them out here

Merry Christmas everyone and hope you find some epic bargains in the boxing day sales, make sure you check out the online sales today, some retailers already have their sales online NOW!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment