Party Feet - not just for Party Peeps

Sunday 28 October 2012
You are all probably familiar with Scholl's Party Feet http://www.schollpartyfeet.com.au/
The basic premise is to provide various parts of the foot with a comfy cushion bed to ease pain & pressure. I am a regular user of the Party Feet for the ball of the foot.
I spent Saturday night traipsing around the city of Sydney for my sister's hens night and was thankful to have the Party Feet in my sparkly stiletto platforms.

I have been an advocate for Party Feet for some years now, not only for their awesome capability of allowing me to walk home without being super classy & carrying my heels while i stumble home barefoot but they also allow me to shop the sales and buy shoes that are upto 3 sizes too big for me!!! This is definitely something to consider if you have ever found that 'perfect pair' of shoes but you have let them go because they were too big.

You will also be happy to know that you can pickup no name foot gel cushions from many discount stores for a fraction of the price if you wanted to try them out :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment