It is my Birthday, time to shoe up!

Tuesday 16 October 2012
Wow, another year has passed and I am now 27. Birthdays are a day for each person to be a little bit selfish for the day and to push the boundaries on your normal day to day monotony - I cannot count the times today that I said "But, It's My Birthday" to get out of doing something I wouldn't ordinarily enjoy doing or to get something I wanted. So so so much fun! :P

Another way I combated the humdrum was shoeing up with a mismatched pair of glitter heels - one pink and one silver. And to top it off I had a matching badge that said "It's My Birthday!"
So easy to wear one shoe from differing pairs (provided they have the same heel height!), such a fun way to brighten up your day and those around you as they will surely crack a smile - hopefully laughing with you of course x




0 comments:

Post a Comment