Clip on earings = a must have for any shoe admirer

Wednesday 24 October 2012
Many many moons ago, I went to my year 6 end of school disco, which was flower power themed. My wise mother put together an awesome outfit and first introduced me to the exciting concept of using clip on earings as embellishment on shoes! 
I had forgot all about this cheap way to jazz up any shoe until recently when my mum bought some clip ons to jazz up her 'Mother of the Bride' shoes and it reminded me about how good the idea it is.
During my previously mentioned trip to Melbourne I discovered that Rubi Shoes have entered the realm of 'Clip on' beautification, I hope it catches on as it is one of the best ideas ever you essentially get two pairs of shoes for the price of one!!!!!


These are the ones I purchased, do you think they look better with or without the bow? They don't appear to be listed on the Rubi website, but here is the link to the black version http://shop.cottonon.com/shop/product/removeable-bow-heel-black/

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment