Julia Gillard - Just like Cinderlla? You Decide...

Wednesday 17 October 2012
I woke up this morning and my BF told me that Julia Gillard (Our Prime Minister) had tripped over and lost her shoe whilst tripping in India. My initial reaction was to laugh, which I always do when someone falls, then I jumped to concern, I have often rolled my ankle in heels and even though Ms Gillard prefers heels of a much more modest height to myself I was still worried she could have hurt herself.


Here is a short and sweet video of her "trip" - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/julia-gillard-spread-eagled-as-she-fell-after-losing-her-shoe-on-a-visit-to-new-delhi-in-india/story-e6frf7jo-1226497905553


Ms Gillard even lost her shoes, talk about a dramatic tumble. Thankfully she picked herself up quickly, gathered her shoes and composure and continued her tour.



It does give rise to the problems many women face when wearing stiletto heels in grass, especially with the Spring racing carnival in full swing I think all of you that have a planned outing in the grass but still want to look awesome should check these out ----->
http://www.heeltips.com.au/products/accessories/heel-protector-crystal-au.aspx


These products, which are available at many online destinations, will eliminate your high heels cultivating the grass and not only stop you having an embarrassing fall like Ms Gillard (certainly no guarantee if you are crunk & stumbling around!!!) , but also keep your stiletto heel clean!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment