100% One of a Kind Shoes

Wednesday 21 November 2012

It has been a long standing dream of mine to create my own pair of shoes, I recall when I was 14 and decided it would be a great idea to paint my expensive netball shoes blue and yellow (The Parramatta Eels colours). Needless to say my mother wasn't too impressed, and I have barely dabbled in shoe artistry since :).  
Having my foot in the shoe world door and with the help of Facebook constantly 'showing' me shoe pages I have come across two really awesome shoe concepts that would be great for aspiring brides to be.



1. Shoes of Prey
This is an online shoe experience, where you get to choose the style of shoe, colours and fabrics.
This is my creation, what do you think?
 

2. Figgie Shoes 
The shoe detail is custom designed (by you and with assistance if required) and hand painted to create a piece of artwork. You get to pick the shoes (potentially through Shoes of Prey) and send them off to be hand painted. This one of the many beautiful designs from their website.

After checking these out I know whenever the wedding bells begin to toll in my life, I will definitely be providing room in the budget for designing a one of a kind, 100% unique pair of shoes for my trip down the aisle.
Speaking of weddings, it is my little sister's wedding this weekend and I have the pleasure of being a bridesmaid in a pair of awesome heels. 
Moo, I hope you have a spectacular day full of love, smiles and laughter x 






0 comments:

Post a Comment