Another eBay Bargain :D

Tuesday 26 August 2014
You may have seen that I purchased 7 pairs of shoes over the weekend...well, the first of my online purchases arrived today and it did not disappoint!

I just happened to be eBaying my favourite searches; 'heels', 'ramarim', 'pink + sparkly' etc and what should I find? Some Ramarim's from an Australian seller (Love Harlow) at a rock bottom price!!!



Love Harlow is a Sydney based online store + an eBay store. In my experience they offer extremely fast delivery and lovely customer service (which reminds me, I need to go leave feedback haha) check out Love Harlow here.  Feel free to give them a like on Facebook as well. They have some lovely heels (limited sizes though) and there were a few handbags that caught my eye, definitely worth a look!

Tell me, what are your eBay search words? How often do you check eBay for bargains?

Grace xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment