Socks Optional

Saturday 9 August 2014
I have always been an advocate of wearing socks with joggers, to the point where I would 'forget' my socks on days I had planned to go to the gym and then enforced my 'no socks no gym' policy haha.

Since recently being introduced to Zoots triathlon shoes by my boss (check out the pic here) I was a big fan, they are so light, colourful, airy and comfortable, with one issue...because they are triathlon shoes, they have small holes in the sole so any residual water from the swim leg can drain out, this feature then works in reverse if you walk in a puddle!!!! 
I knew I had to find a locally available version (I can only find Zoots on UK website Wiggle.com) without holes in the sole, so I don't need to dodge every puddle I see.
 
My search took me all the way to Betts in Belconnen ACT (we didn't go specially to find shoes, my Fiance' and I went to the snow for a weekend haha) and there they were, the brightest and lightest slip on joggers I have ever seen, and on special for only $29.99 if you don't mind.

They are Airflex brand, which is carried by Betts. However, you can buy Airflex directly from their website and from Airflex stores in major shopping precincts.


Airflex and Betts both have sales at the moment so both of their websites are worth a peek.


http://www.betts.com.au/for-her/x-rated.html
http://www.airflex.com.au/women/0624-1897901.html







I can now say that I live dangerously and regularly wear no socks with joggers like these!


Grace xox
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment