Vegan shoes are appetising

Sunday 3 March 2013
You may recall a few months ago, I wrote an entry about some "Pony Hair" shoes I had found in a shop - check it out here. Since then I still feel ill when I think about animals being used in the production of shoes and clothing.

Being a shoe addict, I am constantly referred to (Thanks Facebook) to shoe pages and I came across this one ----> Shoe Envy check it out.

When first opening the page I was greeted by the cutest little sloth ever, I love them, so I knew I was on a winner :D.

Not only are their shoes "vegan" meaning there are no animal based products in them, including the glue, but they also donate a portion of their sales to relevant animal charities! What a great feel good way to buy shoes!

I feel like the below pair of flats might be the perfect pair to get me walking again after my ankle operation in May and the second pair when I am ready to climb the stiletto ladder again - what do you think?

Ostrich Blush
http://www.shoeenvy.com.au/ostrich-blush-womens-pink-ostrich-mary-jane-flats-shoes

Pink Python
http://www.shoeenvy.com.au/pink-python-womens-pink-snake-peeptoe-high-heels


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment