A royal slip up? Puuhlease we have all done this!

Monday 25 March 2013
Waking up with the Today show has it's perks some days. A few days ago they reported that Kate Middleton Duchess of Cambridge had slipped up royally, I expected her to have dropped an F Bomb or something by the way they were talking it up, I eagerly awaited the footage, and all they were referring to was Kate getting her stiletto heel caught in a grate. 

Splash News

It really made me laugh, this has happened so many times to me that I couldn't believe it made worldwide news headlines. No one cares when I do it? hahaha.

A few years ago I was asked to be my bestie's bridesmaid, she wasn't bothered with what style of shoes we wore as long as they were black. I picked an awesome pair featured here in one of my first blogs. I decided to 'wear them in', on my bestie's hens cruise, even though my bestie advised against it in case "something happened". Well, let me tell you it did happen, I survived the whole cruise wearing them, and as soon as I stepped off the boat onto the holey wharf, my stiletto went down so far in a crack that it almost broke my ankle and required 3 of us to pull it back out....thankfully I only knocked a little bit of the glitter off the heel, which I repaired with some $2 black nail polish and I was able to wear them all day and night for the wedding.

When has this happened to you? Did you face plant?

Grace xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment