Kitten heels in height and heart

Friday 21 December 2012
I have been a liker on Facebook of a page called Shoe Me Gorgeous for many months now, but I only became a buyer from this shoe lover on Tuesday this week.
I noticed on my daily Facebook forage (which is between 1pm-2pm) that Shoe Me Gorgeous was having a sale. I checked through the sale items and found possibly the most unique pair of shoes (not quite as unique as the ones I made myself hypothetically in this blog post) I have seen, and now I am proud to say they are part of my collection.

What do you think??


Not only am I super pleased with my purchase, but also the exceptional customer service from Shoe Me Gorgeous, here are the reasons why I am so charmed:
* Being so close to Christmas I asked the 'contact us' if it was possible to have two different delivery addresses depending on the date it was to be delivered. One being my work address and the other being my home address. I was told 5 minutes later that it wasn't a drama.

* Free shipping for facebook fans on that particular day, free shipping on orders over $70 within Australia, orders can be delivered across the globe (check the countries here) and you can pay via Paypal.
* Then 5 minutes later after placing the order, being such a scatter brain when shoe sales are involved, I remembered that I was going to be away from home after Christmas, so then asked if the shoes could be delivered to my parent's address. Again no drama.
* A few hours later Jessica confirmed the delivery time frame for the shoes, and I decided to risk them being sent to work. So I had changed the address 3 times in the space of a few hours.
* Today, to my utter delight, the shoes arrived at lunch time, on the last day of work for the year. Such great organising and shipping from Adelaide in the Christmas rush!
* I opened the box, it was beautifully embellished inside with pink tissue paper and tiny shoe and love heart confetti! I think it is a lovely personal touch that I have not ever had before, and I order tonnes of shoes online - check my last epic delivery here.


Please think of Shoe Me Gorgeous next time you are buying shoes online, they have a great range and unparalleled customer service. It is one of the most pleasant online shopping experiences I have had .





Grace xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment