My Fiance's Shoe Journey

Saturday 17 May 2014
When we first started dating, Trent owned four pairs of shoes, one of the pairs he owned and proudly wore were grandpa thongs similar to these.


Thankfully our third date was a shopping outing and a visit to Max Brenner, while we were there I took him to buy a pair of Havaianas and happily threw out his grandpa thongs there and then in the shopping center. I thought there were going to be tears and not just happy ones from me haha.

A few months later Trent moved in. Some of you may be aware that I used to display my pretty shoes around my house see pic below, and when Trent first moved in he jokingly placed his size 12 trainers in pride of place on my TV...unacceptable for three reasons 1. They were stinky. 2. They knocked over my other shoes and 3. They were not pink or sparkly!!


Since I confessed to buying three pairs of shoes in one online sale - seen here - I don't think I have purchased any shoes (I may have but I don't remember if I did haha). To get my fix, I have without realising, encouraged Trent to buy three pairs of shoes in the past week.

Two lovely pairs of Julius Marlow dressy shoes, one pair for work and the second pair for our wedding :D both pairs were reduced beyond recognition and were further reduced with the 'buy one get one half price' at the Comfort Shoe Warehouse at Erina (really worth a visit especially if you know a male who is a size 12 or over!) The third pair was purchased today and is a great pair of casual shoes from Pulp reduced from $50 to $20. Check them out here.  

Now Trent aka 'Shoeaholic' is the proud owner of more than 15 pairs of shoes <gasp>. Not bad for the man that owned four pairs of questionable shoes when we met!

Is there a man in your life that loves shoes as much as you but pretends not to? hehe

Grace xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment