I think I found them!

Friday 7 February 2014
You can call off the search party, I think I have found my wedding shoes!

My previous post here, was about my worry of purchasing 100s of pairs before finding them haha.

The search took me through 1000s of eBay pages, 100s of shoe websites and multiple shoe stores. During the search, I came across "Desire Shoes & Fashion". I was surprised I hadn't seen their page in my Facebook suggestions over the past few years, but I was excited to have discovered a new Aus based shoe shop!

After a few days - I was naughty and sent an inquiry email to see when they were shipped - THE shoes arrived and it was a complete 'Aaaaahhhh' or 'Hallelujah' moment, they are beautiful and perfect for my strut down the aisle.

Shayna and Karen from Desire Shoes & Fashion have a great user friendly website, fantastic online customer service and large product offering - what more could any shoe lover want?!?!?!

Feel free to check out their website and see if you can find the shoes you think I purchased hehe.

What is the consensus, do you think I will end up with more Wedding shoes after this post??

Grace xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment