Driving in Heels - Yes or No?

Thursday 20 June 2013
Bonjour readers!

Who has seen this Ford Fiesta TV advertisement?

When I first saw it I was pleased but it also annoyed me, and I will tell you why.

Likes
I really love when marketing teams use high heels, shoes etc in their campaigns, it genuinely brings a smile to my face.
I think zebra print is hot.
Basing an entire car advertisement on a shoe compartment, not one mention of engine specs or the inside space - unreal!

Dislikes
At 3 seconds, the female says "Hot heeled wedges" the shoes she is holding are clearly platform stilettos.
At 17 seconds, the female says "Pink runners", they are black with vermillion laces.
At 18 seconds, a further mention of wedges!


It made me think, how many people actually cannot drive in heels? or just prefer flats? It is more likely for me to stall my car when I am wearing flats vs heels. Is anyone else the same?

Let me know your thoughts! 

Grace xoxox 

0 comments:

Post a Comment