Spending savings time :)

Friday 17 May 2013
Gosh I have been slack posting lately!

A quick ankle update for those that are interested - you all should know by now the multiple ankle issues I have had, if not check them out here :)
I had the scar tissue that attached itself to the left, right and front side of my ankle joint surgically removed on the 1st of May. The surgeon was very happy with the procedure and removed my stitches on Wednesday (Pic below), which resulted in me embarrassingly fainting on the bed hahahaha.
I have also recommenced physio with Benny and he was very pleased with how the joint was moving. 
The sad part is I am out of high heels for at least another 6 weeks :(. But that is a small price to pay to keep your ankle  operating smoothly for another 60 years!!



So, you may recall in November I let you all in on my savings secret, it has now been 12 months since I opened the special savings account and I have just under $2,000 in it! Hooooooooraaaaaaaaaaay, I think I will use that to put towards our cocktail fund on our NYE cruise later this year hehehe.

Do any of you have a great way to save money that you feel like sharing? Post it on my facebook wall www.facebook.com/thepinkplatformstiletto

Grace xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment