Convertible Thongs - I am Converted

Friday 3 April 2015
On our recent trip to Brisbane, I decided I should buy some new thongs (flip flops for the international readers) ready for our Honeymoon in Europe in May.

Deciding on the colour of thongs is difficult, I usually lean towards Black or Pink as they will generally match to any of my outfits. But I must confess I own 10+ pairs of thongs and the new thongs from Ipanema that are readily sold in Novo shoe stores would negate the need to own multiple pairs of thongs to match outfits.

Check them out online here. For only $20 you essentially buy 3 pairs of thongs, with easily interchangeable straps to match to your outfit. Further the straps are interchangeable across the convertible range (provided they are the same shoe size of course).

Have a look at the pics below, only a couple of easy steps required to change the straps from Pink to Black & Pink stripes.




 

Further Novo Shoes has an online sale with 50% off the second item - including sale items - so you could potentially get two pairs for $30 with the interchangeable straps this means 6 pairs of thongs!!! Bargain!!



Now I have new thongs for our trip and can easily pack 6 different colours without impacting too much on the baggage allowance.

How many pairs of thongs do you own??

Grace xo

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment