Silver shoes have lost their sparkle

Monday 29 December 2014
Although I have many many pairs of shoes, I have formed a bond and have a few favourites that I wear more often than the others. I have probably 20 pairs of party heels (ie tall, sparkly, open toed) but generally wear either the 3 pictured below or my pink Ramarims which you can read about here.


Unfortunately, I have owned the 3 above pairs for about 7 years, and the silver pair in particular are beginning to look very old and tired :(. Naturally, I have been on the hunt for a new pair of silver platform heels with a modest heel of around 10cm (Does anyone else struggle to find heels in this height??), but I have had no luck - until now!

I was wandering through Erina Fair, a local shopping centre and a pair of silver heels caught my eye in Pulp. Their likeness to my above favourites were uncanny, so I had to buy them!!

Here is the link if you are after further information.



What do you think? I think I might need to go back and buy the black pair, as again my black ones above are looking abit sad.
 
Grace xoxo


New Pair VS Old Pair

Old Pair

New Pair






0 comments:

Post a Comment