Too busy to go shopping?

Wednesday 14 August 2013
The following has occurred in my life in the past few weeks:
My lovely boyfriend and I purchased a house together (It failed to settle due to the seller's issues, it resulted in a nervous / stressful 10 day wait for us!)
Sold my little starter home 
Started a new business
Lost 18.2kgs - so close to my next 20kg goal. Check out when I started my weight loss journey here.
The list really does go on!!!

With so much going on, we turned to online shopping for everything from groceries to home appliances and of course SHOES!!!!

My most recent shoe purchases came from Novo Shoes and Fiebiger Shoes.

You would all have heard of Novo Shoes, they have a store in just about every major shopping center in Australia and New Zealand. However, Fiebiger shoes you may not know much about, here is a quick spiel from their website

"Fiebiger Shoes is an Australian designed footwear label with an emphasis on colour, style and quality. Established in 2009 by two shoe addicted sisters who wanted to design a range that reflected their love of colour, it has now evolved into a brand that is available in stores worldwide." 

This seems like a brand that I can happily support hehe! Do you think you could too?

I am now the proud owner of the below pairs of shoes, what do you think? 

Please check out their website here and their Facebook page here. I promise you will be impressed!

Grace xo

PS all I need now is a home pedicurist and I will never need to go to a shopping center again!


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment